March 5, 2021
First Christian Church, Kendallville
Update from the Elders and Staff
After prayerful consideration and evaluating the current status of the Covid-19 vaccine's increasing availability, and keeping in mind that Indiana Gov. Holcomb has stated that churches and religious gatherings remain exempt from restrictions, the Leadership Team of First Christian has moved to a "Masks recommended, but not required" status.
- Also, available seating in the main sanctuary has been arranged to accommodate social distancing; therefore all rows of seating are now open.
- As well, communion and offering plates are not passed through the congregation; instead, offering elements continue to be available to attendees at the sanctuary entrance, as well as offering-receiving containers at those same entrance areas.
- Post-service coffee and refreshments are not being served at this time.
- Disinfecting of the sanctuary and facility continues on a regular basis.
- Face masks and hand sanitizers are readily available throughout the building.